CARING FOR YOUR BENE
For proper cleaning we recommend our customers please take their BENE leather bag(s) to a trusted shoemaker or cleaners specializing in leather.
All of our products are handmade in Italy and have minor marks, small scratches and tonal variations. These are natural features and should not be considered imperfections, rather beauty marks!
BENE handbags carry a 12-month guarantee and a lifetime of free repair service.
In the unlikely event your handbag needs repair (e.g. a lock or clasp or something needs to be restitched) within 12 months of the purchase date, we would arrange the collection, repair it and ship it back to your chosen address free of charge.
A receipt of purchase from one of our authorized stores will be required. Please note that normal wear and tear of the leather is excluded from the guarantee and we are unable to repair leather marks or stains. This also excludes the softening of the bag’s shape with use that often occurs with leather goods, as these are not quality faults.
Should your handbag need repairing after 12 months, we also offer a free repair service and we can provide you a quote for the shipping costs if you are unable to send the item to us or collect it. Please note that in the unlikely event a piece of hardware should break after 12 months we will replace the piece of hardware provided we still have that piece of hardware in stock, as we are unable to order additional hardware units once a style has been discontinued.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any repair queries.
To prolong the enjoyment of your BENE accessory we recommend the following:
- Do not overfill or stuff your BENE, as it may lose shape or damage the construction of the bag.
- Avoid exposing your bag to constant sunlight, water and salt water areas.
- Please avoid contact with clothing with strong dyes such as dark jeans as they may stain leather.
- Keep your accessory in the dust bag provided whenever you can. This will allow it to be protect from being marked.
- Take extra care with light-colored items, which tend to mark more easily. They are susceptible to discoloration, so avoid contact with darker items.- Our buffalo hide and calfskin smooth leathers may scratch more easily. These leathers are chosen to add character to your accessory and it will age better with wear.